Sunday, November 27, 2011

First signing update

Well, well, well.. my first book signing was a success! All of the books that Living Word Family Church ordered sold out!
They have ordered more and we have another signing set up for Sunday, December 11!

Something funny...
As I was signing books, I started forgetting peoples names! I was so embarrassed! These were people I have known for YEARS! They would walk up to my table and I would draw a complete blank. I felt silly :P

The book sales are doing really well online and the Kindle was released last week!

To purchase on Amazon.com: Twinkle Twinkle Christmas Star
To purchase for Kindle: e-book
To purchase on Barnes and Noble: Twinkle Twinkle Christmas Star

2 comments:

  1. I JUST finished (really, about 30 seconds ago) Twinkle, Twinkle Christmas Star. What a sweet book! I fell in love with Crissy from the moment I read the first page. It was an absolute joy to read. There was no questionable content whatsoever in the book and I just really enjoyed the sweet, sweet story of this precious woman. Thank you for such a wonderful book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! I am so thankful you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete