Saturday, January 4, 2014

Getting organized in 2014

Those who know me know that I am the QUEEN of organization! 2014 is no different for me. I started this amazing new year with a bang! As in, BANG, let's get everything backed up...just in case.

I backed up all of my photos and documents from 2013, not in one place, but two. I also organized all of my files.

I completed the online Punctuation class I started AND got an authors page set up for myself on Facebook. Please take a look and "like" it if you will. Author: Deanna Martinez-Bey

I also updated my LinkedIn profileTwitter profile and started a new website: Deanna Martinez-Bey (which is just in its beginning stages...but started and published nonetheless).

There are several other projects I have been working on and will share once I have completed them.

I guess you can say I have been productive and I do enjoy being that way. Now, to finish my book.......
(smile)



No comments:

Post a Comment