Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Finishing my book: how it started one way and finished another

Well, well, well, the day has finally arrived! So many events and circumstances arose, but I have finally completed my second novel!
I have been looking forward to this day for quite some time. It seems like if it wasn't thing it was another that stood in the way of the completion. Looking back, I have to admit that the book is so much better due to everything I have gone through and overcome in the last several years!
The novel began one way and slowly morphed into something completely different than I imagined it would. And you know what? I love it!

My first novel, Twinkle, Twinkle Christmas Star is inspirational fiction in genre. It has a very strong thread of Christianity running through it.



This book, which will remain unnamed for now (although, I do have a title), will be in the general fiction genre. It begins with the secondary character of the the first novel as the main "Christian" character. As the book progresses, so does she. Janine goes through a major life transformation after someone she was very close to shook her to her core!

Although, still inspiring beyond belief, it is a different type of inspiration. Travel with Janine through her struggles and triumphs. I cant wait to see it published and on the shelves of all the major book stores!



I have often said...Now the hard work begins. This is true. I am searching for a new publisher. This has been known to take time. I am hoping that because I am already a published author, it will be a bit of an easier and quicker process than it was the first time.

Thank you for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment