Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Brushing up on my writing skills!



It is official...I am registered at a local college to continue my education with an advanced fiction writing course! It feels amazing to have the support of my husband to press forward in my writing career! I have always wanted to go back to school and finally, after all of these years it is possible. 

Sure, taking care of a teenager and a baby makes things a little harder, but it will make me work even harder to be sure I succeed. 

My husband supports me like no one ever has before. This man pushes me to do what makes me happy and encourages me to work on what I enjoy. I used to day dream about how I wanted my husband to be and then years later he popped up! It just goes to show you how powerful our thoughts truly are! 

My class starts in about 8 days and will continue for approximately 2 months. I am in the process of getting it all ironed out as far as double checking with the school to make sure I am good to go.

You can also follow me on Facebook: Author: Deanna Martinez-Bey 

No comments:

Post a Comment