Wednesday, April 1, 2020

My interview with POC Magazine



I am happy to announce that I was chosen to provide an interview with a local magazine!

I was asked about my work routine, how I began writing, how I started copy editing for other authors and social media management.

Several of the questions were thought-provoking and required me to take a few extra minutes of reflection in order to answer to my liking.

Others, I answered swiftly, without any hesitation.

Please take a couple of minutes to read my interview and please share with others who may be thinking about starting their own business.


I have also been featured on a local podcast: The Average Joe. Here, I tell my story of how I overcame physical abuse in order to become the person I am today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment