Monday, October 24, 2011

Book release is now scheduled!

Well, hello!!! I am excited to say that my book will officially be for sale on November 4th! Yey! It will be sold online at: Barnes and Noble.com, Amazon.com and will also be available for Kindle.

The book will sell for just $12.99 and the Kindle will be just $4.99!

As of right now I know that the book will be sold in the bookstore of Living Word Family Church at 10520 Star Road in Wake Forest, NC. Pre-copies have been sent out to local bookstores and as I learn which ones are going to carry the book, I will share it with you.

The funny thing: I have been practicing my signature to see how I want to sign the books  :P

If you have local bookstores where you live that you would like to see carry my book, please call and request that they carry it and sell it there :)

Thank you for all of your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment