Sunday, October 16, 2011

Welcome to my life!



Hello! Some of you may know me and others might be just meeting me for the first time. Welcome to my new author's blog!


My name is Deanna. I am a newly published author. My first book is a romance novel entitled: Twinkle, Twinkle Christmas Star. Above is a picture of the cover. Like it? My sister, Gina Louise drew it for me!

This book, which I refer fondly to as, "The Twinkle book", will be released for purchase on November 4th of this year. This is a very exciting time in my life and I have been asked to share this experience with the world through this very blog you are reading right now!


What do I plan to share....you might ask. Well, I'm not exactly sure! Probably some things that are funny, sad and just plain weird. I'll post about the people I meet and the experiences I go through along this new road as a published author.


Thanks for stopping in! I'll be back soon :)






10 comments:

  1. Hi Deanna. I'm so excited for you! I'll definitely have to get your book. One of these days I'll be able to say "I knew her when..." Best luck with this great new endeavor.

    Love you!!! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know it was a romance, I thought it was a children's story. Well either way I'll get one for our home! Am excited for you I think that's awesome. I know how I felt the first time I got one of my poems published. congrats and I'm "following" you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Kathy! I love you too! Your support means so much to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Sara! I will be doing my first signing at the Church!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. I know it's going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, PM!!! I am so excited...it is finally becoming very REAL to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Dee!!! I am so excited for you and very, very proud of you!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!
    Love you!!! Sam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Sopapilla!!! And I love you! You have helped me so much along the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a journey this has been. I am proud of you and all you are accomplishing. Onward to great things for God....
    Love,
    Kells Bells

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, cheerleader Kelly :) I am so thankful for you and all of your support :)

    ReplyDelete