Thursday, January 16, 2020

Social media course reveal...



Hello, everyone! I have some exciting news to share...

Guess who wrote an online social media course? This girl. It took me months to write it and complete all the videos. However, it took YEARS of research to obtain all the information I share in the course.

As a published author, I had to learn how to successfully network myself online. The course is written, NOT just for authors, but for everyone who needs to network themselves, their business or their brand online.

All you have to do, is email me: book.writer.deanna@gmail.com and I will send you pricing and details about the course. I can tell you this: the course contains videos, PDF documents and on screen tutorials...everything you need to network!

Check out this video I made on Facebook live when I revealed my course:



More from Author Deanna Martinez:

Should you follow your heart when writing?

To outline or not to outline...

Coming up with new story ideas

What is the first draft?

Preparing your writing environment 

No comments:

Post a Comment