Sunday, February 2, 2020

My interview: The Average Joe podcast



If you have read past blog posts about my most recent published novel, Hot Cocoa, Green Tea and the Man Who Sweetened My Heart, or watched my YouTube videos about the book, you know that it is written about a domestic violence survivor, named Stephanie.

Well, that domestic violence survivor, is me. The story in the novel was altered as to not name names or share exact events.

Recently, I was featured on a new podcast, created by my husband, Greg Martinez. In the podcast, entitled, Battered, But Not Broken, I share a bit about my past and some challenging times that I have overcome.

I was nervous at first, but Greg is honestly good at this new endeavor and easily keeps the conversation flowing.

I would be honored if you took 26 minutes to listen. My hope is that it will help someone in a bad situation and encourage them to get out. Please share!

The Average Joe: Battered, But Not Broken



More from Author Deanna Martinez:

Social Media course reveal

Using owned media as an author


I talked about my interview on my YouTube channel too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment