Sunday, January 10, 2021

Author Deanna Martinez-Bey on TicTok

 


 

Having kept a photography channel on TicTok, I decided to start an author channel too! I have to say, it has been fairly successful so far.

Here is a link to my channel, I would love to have you follow me there (I will follow you back):

Author Deanna Martinez-Bey

I found a Facebook page specifically for authors on TicTok and have found a great deal of support there:

Authors of TicTok 

Between the Facebook group and the apps algorithms, it has not been difficult to find other authors to support. The writing/reading community on social media is one of the most supportive I have found! 


Picture This book review: On Janine's Cool Cats and Reviews

Author interview with GKJ Publishing  

Resolutions Vs. Goals

No comments:

Post a Comment