Monday, April 13, 2015

Story and plot, YouTube, new website...a jam packed post!

Story and plot...are they the same or different?
The answer is...drum roll please....

They are...DIFFERENT!

I recently wrote an article describing the difference between story and plot. Here is a taste of what was written:

Story and plot are actually two different things when writing fiction. Here is a brief, but simple list of ways they are different. By understanding the differences, you can write a better book.
Story is emotional.
Plot is physical.
For example: story is to a character feeling sad as plot is to describe a character crying.

Simple examples of each:

Click here to read the rest of this informative article about story and plot!

One of my favorite articles is the one I wrote about Creating space to write your book at home.
I have been thinking about creating a YouTube channel to help aspiring writers. In addition to writing tips, I would also include my other loves...baking and running! (It's a good thing I have the running with all of the baking I do!)

I have recently completed my new website! It seems like it took FOREVER, but I wanted to be sure I included everything in order to make it successful.
Author: Deanna Martinez-Bey


No comments:

Post a Comment