Monday, January 2, 2017

Ready to start writing that book?





Are you dreaming about writing a book or maybe two? Let me help you make that dream a reality! I have written several articles about writing that I would like to share with you.


As you read these articles, keep in mind that I would not suggest you do something that I do not do myself. These are tips and tricks I have learned along the way. Let's take a look:

Create a special place to write your best seller!

What is a goal and how do I set one?

Set reasonable writing goals specifically for you...

6 easy steps to get you started. Write that book!!!!

Should you follow your heart when writing your book (or ignore it completely)?

These 5 articles will hopefully inspire you and get you going in the right direction...in the direction of writing your book!

Be patient, I'm sure I will have more articles coming soon! Happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment