Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Baking cookies and writing a plot...


Well, my title is fairly explanatory of what I have been working on in my spare time these days! As per my last post, I have decided to blog for pleasure and not income. I have also decided that in order to maintain my sanity, I need to be writing books. So, I started novel number 4. I have been studying what it takes to create a great plot and began working on mine.

Since the Holidays are here, I have also been spending time baking cookies with my daughter. Just the other night the 4 of us had our annual Christmas cookie decorating contest and we all had a blast creating crazy cookies together.

Thank you to those who reached out with encouragement after my previous post. I am truly thankful for those who care.

Now, go bake some cookies! Here are a couple pictures of mine to help inspire you..



Christmas Organizing book

Changes are coming for 2019

Book trailer: Hot Cocoa, Green Tea and the Man Who Sweetened My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment