Fall is officially here! I have put together some fall-inspired tips and ideas to help us get into the season.
- Dress for success: Get out your comfy sweaters, pants, and socks, it's time to write
- Hot drinks: Stock up on coffee, hot cocoa, and teas... these are a must when writing in autumn
- Writing outdoors: Take it outside...write with your laptop on the porch or in the park
- Writing from home: No porch or park available? Open the house windows and enjoy the fresh air while writing
- Reading: Take your book and a blanket outside and enjoy the sun
Topic and computer tips:
- Change your background picture on your computer to something fall-related
- Take fall-inspired photos to post on social media
- Start a blog and write fall-related posts: weather, clothing, books, and foods
- If you write articles online, write a few fall-related articles
Book release: Picture This
What is the first draft?
Author organization tips: Writing down your book ideas