Sunday, March 19, 2017

Let me help you create the perfect personal planner / organizer...





I am the Queen of organization. Often times it is helpful, like when I need to find something and at work, but to those who are not organized, I look like a freak of nature. I don't care though...I can find my stuff and they can't.


I mentioned in my previous post that I started a YouTube channel about life as an author. Well, you better believe I created a post about crafting your own, specialized personal planner.

Check out my video where I show and tell about planner I have tried before and why they didn't work for me...


Check out my snazzy socks...don't you love them? I have a new fascination with Instagram. I found a company called:  HAPPY SOCKS and I am head over heals for their socks. I will share my pictures after I make my purchase!  

In the mean time, enjoy my socks and my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment