Thursday, March 16, 2017

My new YouTube Channel...Featured on the website of Diane Morasco, Best Selling Author!

Diane apparently loved the welcome video I posted on my new YouTube channel, so she featured it on her website!

I am beyond thankful for this opportunity! Diane, I appreciate you so much! Thank you for taking your time to share my life with your audience.

Please check out her website and her work as an author: Author Deanna Martinez-Bey Shares Her Writing Life...

As I mentioned, you can see my welcome video by following the link I posted to Diane's website. Here, I will share my second video about creating your own writing space as my new YouTube channel is about writing and life as an author...


 I hope you enjoy what I have to share! Please like and subscribe to my channel so I know you are there! Thank you for your time and support...I appreciate each and every one who supports me and what I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment