Monday, September 12, 2022

Do most authors love autumn?

I truly do not know the answer to the question proposed in the title of this post. I hope I haven't bursted your bubble. 

I'm sure a quick Google search or survey on social media would yield results, but my purpose is to brag about how wonderful the season is and the question opens up the door for me to talk about it. (That was a bit sneaky on my part.)

Autumn makes this author happy. I love the weather, changing leaves, wardrobe, pumpkins and everything the season has to share.

I enjoy firing up the oven and baking delicious treats and slipping into a pair of fuzzy socks while sipping on hot drinks. 

Curling up on the coach with a blanket and good book are high on my list of things that I enjoy as well.

But, as an author, nothing beats sitting in bed with my laptop, notebook and pink pen, reading glasses, and a cup of piping hot herbal tea! 
You guessed it, this is my favorite writing spot. 

Over the last year, I have landed a column for Writer's Digest and Pastry Arts magazines. I've been revamping and writing again for all of my blogs. 
You may be wondering...Deanna, how many blogs do you have?

Three. Deanna has three, because she's crazy and keeps adding to her overflowing plate. 

The bottom line is, I love to write! And autumn brings out the cozy writing in me. 

1 comment: