Friday, March 12, 2021

How Not To Die: Book review

 


 I gave this book 5 stars! 

It is loaded with valuable information and is written in a way to keep you connected. The author's personality shines through in the writing.

I have been following his plant-based plan for five weeks, and feel great! I lost weight without trying and the inflammation in my body has decreased significantly. I am still striving to hit all twelve points each day, but I know that when I get there, I will feel even better!

So many of us feel like crap and try different medications to help us feel better. I am more of a natural type person, so this style of healing (or masking) does not appeal to me. 

I highly recommend eating a plant-based diet and living a healthy way of life. You are worth it!

Click on the photo to read about or purchase this book. 

Autumn's Wish 

Point of View: Book review 

How To Make A  living With Your Writing: Book review


No comments:

Post a Comment