Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Our trip to Snowshoe, WV: Part 3, The realization

 


I have been having a fantastic, productive trip so far! Yesterday morning, I wrote the outline for my next novella. In the afternoon, I started writing the book. All that after finishing my WIP on Sunday. 

It snowed yesterday and is snowing again today...so many good things to be thankful for.  

As I prepared for my day today, I realized that my book release for Autumn's Wish is just days away! 

March 5th is the official book release on Amazon. Wow! That went fast. 

Autumn's Wish is available for pre-order NOW on Kindle:  

PRE-ORDER AUTUMN'S WISH NOW

 

Book Description:

Newspaper writer, Autumn, wishes on a star, seeking help to discover herself and live a life she considers worth living.

For ten years, Autumn has been writing for the same newspaper, living in the same apartment, going through the same routines, day after day.

One cold November morning, she decides that she has had enough and that change is long overdue.

New beginnings and self-transformation, with a touch of steamy romance, will have you wanting more of Autumn's Wish.

She asked. She believed. She received.
AUTUMN'S WISH

This book was previously published as, Twinkle, Twinkle Christmas Star.

 

Thank you! 

 Our trip: Part 1, The drive

Our trip: Part 2, The walk for coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment